July 5, 2011

I got Canon EOS 550D / Rebel T2i

Yes! I got camera right now with me..And don't be jealous..
Brand Canon EOS 550D / Rebel T2i



You wanna know how come I can got this camera huh? With price RM 2,599? Yes don't get surprise with me, I get it with a simple way. Because I get it in my sweet dream only. Haha..Nice one huh? BTW, I really2 want this camera once in my life. Sound so pity? Ahhh I don't care, as long as I can get this camera, my life will be wonderful. Hehehe.. Can I get this camera right now!!! Jealous..jealous okey..Looks likee I need to wait for next year.. Maybe.. InsyaAllah =)

4 comments:

azalia hjsalleh said...

ceyh ingtkan betul2. baru ingat na pinjammmmmmmm !

farhana said...

haha tipu jerr

HaNa Hani said...

hek...ingt dpt betoi22.....
baru plan nak pi serbu umah..
^_^

farhana said...

hehe